Problem with chihiros doctor mate

3r4th

Reaction score
Hello together,

I bought a chihiros doctor mate today at my local s tore . And set it up. Everything went normally for the first few hours but then nothing happened. Even with the chihiros app I could no longer reach the chihiros doctor mate. Disconnecting the supply didn't help. Now have Now I tried to add it to the app but it just can't be found anymore. The LED on the device does not light up either. Anyone have an idea? Otherwise I will probably have to return the device.

Edit: the commander and dosing pump works fine.

Best regards
Julian

Before everything worked well, what do you mean worked well?
The doctor works at random time, it doesn't work all the time.

Suddenly it lost connection? App couldn't detect it?
When you plug in the power supply, will there be a green light indicator on the power adapter? Is it keeping solid or flashing or won't turn on?

Before everything worked well, what do you mean worked well?
The doctor works at random time, it doesn't work all the time.

Suddenly it lost connection? App couldn't detect it?
When you plug in the power supply, will there be a green light indicator on the power adapter? Is it keeping solid or flashing or won't turn on?
Powersupply works fine, I am an electrician and checked also the voltage of the powersupply.

I mean I was able to see the electrolyse at least one a hours. And the blue light at the chihiros was lightning sometimes.
Now nothing happens.
So I decided to retun it to my Dealer.

Powersupply works fine, I am an electrician and checked also the voltage of the powersupply.

I mean I was able to see the electrolyse at least one a hours. And the blue light at the chihiros was lightning sometimes.
Now nothing happens.
So I decided to retun it to my Dealer.
The green indicator light on the power adapter keeps solid all the time.
The blue light on the doctor unit is the bluetooth indicator, it will keep solid after the first well connection in the app(power on always no sudden power outage).