WRGB2 no longer found by app

Make sure open Bluetooth, GPS(Android only) and Location Service.
If the light is still on the DEVICE list page, delete it and plug out the power supply for a few minutes then plug back in to search and connect.
If not you can try to search it by unplug and plug back in the bluetooth controller.
If above methods don't work you can download an app nRF Connect to scan whether it can find the light or not.

Reactions: TonySydney
Make sure open Bluetooth, GPS(Android only) and Location Service.
If the light is still on the DEVICE list page, delete it and plug out the power supply for a few minutes then plug back in to search and connect.
If not you can try to search it by unplug and plug back in the bluetooth controller.
If above methods don't work you can download an app nRF Connect to scan whether it can find the light or not.
Hi, I’m having the same exact issue with my Wrgb 2 pros. They were working fine until I unplugged them. When I plugged back in , my app can not find my lights when I search. I down loaded nRF and scanned but I don’t see the lights. What would they come up as on nRF

Hi, I’m having the same exact issue with my Wrgb 2 pros. They were working fine until I unplugged them. When I plugged back in , my app can not find my lights when I search. I down loaded nRF and scanned but I don’t see the lights. What would they come up as on nRF
What's the light model and size? Please take a screenshot of the devices that you scanned from the nRF Connect.

Attachments

• IMG_0442.png
    IMG_0442.png
    583.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0441.png
    IMG_0441.png
    616.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0440.png
    IMG_0440.png
    594.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0439.png
    IMG_0439.png