Wifi Hub

As mentioned in my dm to you, I already use the latest iOS App version of the "My Chihiros" App v.2.6.12.

The recent update of the My Chihiros iOS App v2.6.34 resolved the issue and now the Wi-Fi hub did receive a 100% update. Thanks.

Reactions: Administrator
Hello, I recently purchased a chihiros B 30. It arrived quickly and I am happy with the lighting. But I have problems with wi fi hub. When I set it to turn on at 4:00pm and turn off at 11:00pm the lights only stay on for 2 hours and turn off. I am using the latest version of the app. I checked for an update on the hub but there is none for it. What is the reason and how can it be solved

Hello, I recently purchased a chihiros B 30. It arrived quickly and I am happy with the lighting. But I have problems with wi fi hub. When I set it to turn on at 4:00pm and turn off at 11:00pm the lights only stay on for 2 hours and turn off. I am using the latest version of the app. I checked for an update on the hub but there is none for it. What is the reason and how can it be solved
What's the firmware version of the wifi hub?
You can take a screenshot of the hub Device Information page.

What's the firmware version of the wifi hub?
You can take a screenshot of the hub Device Information page.
This is what I find. The lamps I bought are two, and I have a problem with both modules

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240504_173939_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_173939_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240504_173948_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_173948_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240504_174014_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20240504_174014_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 2
This is what I find. The lamps I bought are two, and I have a problem with both modules
No, that kind of screenshot of the Wifi Hub not the lights.
The firmware of the Wifi Hub.

I have no idea where to see the firmware version, that's all it shows me. It doesn't show me the version anywhere.
Enter Wifi Hub to take screenshots, just like the lights you took.

Влезте в Wifi Hub, за да правите екранни снимки, точно като светлините, които сте направили.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_045346_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_045346_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240505_045329_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_045329_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240505_045322_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_045322_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240505_045317_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_045317_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1
I'm sorry, but this is all the information that comes out to me, nowhere in the application does it say the version of the firm

I'm sorry, but this is all the information that comes out to me, nowhere in the application does it say the version of the firm
Don't you have a Wifi Hub?
or What wifi device do you use? Take a photo

Along with the two lamps purchased from you, there were two such wi fi devices in the set
Oh got it.
It's not the Wifi Hub, it'a wifi controller for free for you guys to test.

What's your time zone?

Актуализирайте приложението до нова версия на приложението, след което актуализирайте фърмуера.

Oh got it.
It's not the Wifi Hub, it'a wifi controller for free for you guys to test.

What's your time zone?
Thank you for your time. I have been using your products for a while now. And I was not clear that the hub is another device, I thought it was called a hub. I solved the problem by changing the time to a longer period. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. And the time zone of Bulgaria is utc/gmt +2 hours

Thank you for your time. I have been using your products for a while now. And I was not clear that the hub is another device, I thought it was called a hub. I solved the problem by changing the time to a longer period. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience. And the time zone of Bulgaria is utc/gmt +2 hours
No problem, the Wifi Controller is for you guys to test before we lanuch new products.
Thanks for your feedback, this is very useful for technicians to improve the function.