Wifi Hub

Rikimaru

Reaction score
Anyone else unable to upgrade the firmware on the Wifi Hub?
Mine just stays on Preparing 0%

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231104-005205.png
    Screenshot_20231104-005205.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 8
Anyone else unable to upgrade the firmware on the Wifi Hub?
Mine just stays on Preparing 0%
Hi, technicians said no firmware update recently, what's your login email of the app, technicians will check the datas.

Last edited:
Hi! I have same trouble with firmware update. Every time me show offer update firmware, but freeze on preparing 0%

Attachments

• 1701247128725.jpg
    1701247128725.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1701247128720.jpg
    1701247128720.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1701247128716.jpg
    1701247128716.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi! I have same trouble with firmware update. Every time me show offer update firmware, but freeze on preparing 0%
What's your login email of the app? If it's private you can start a conversation

Helló!

I feel I have to share my experience with the connection with the WiFI HUB and the application.
With the first application, everything went perfectly fine. With the changing to the summer/winter times, I have turned it off, deleted the cache, and it worked out.
Since the 2.0 version, I have encountered several issues with the HUB, and the latest version won't help either.
No matter if i delete the cache, it wont reset the devices; if i delete and reinstall, it applies the old settings.
I have deleted the app as well and reinstalled, it wont matter, not even when I turn it off for hours.
Now I use it as I set it to 7AM to turn it on at 6AM, therefore I wont see the real starting time.
Is there any method to set the time change and to delete the earlier informations?

Thank you in advance!

Helló!

I feel I have to share my experience with the connection with the WiFI HUB and the application.
With the first application, everything went perfectly fine. With the changing to the summer/winter times, I have turned it off, deleted the cache, and it worked out.
Since the 2.0 version, I have encountered several issues with the HUB, and the latest version won't help either.
No matter if i delete the cache, it wont reset the devices; if i delete and reinstall, it applies the old settings.
I have deleted the app as well and reinstalled, it wont matter, not even when I turn it off for hours.
Now I use it as I set it to 7AM to turn it on at 6AM, therefore I wont see the real starting time.
Is there any method to set the time change and to delete the earlier informations?

Thank you in advance!
As for DST issue, Wifi Hub now cannot sync properly due to its server. But for Bluetooth connection just reconnect it will work fine.

As for DST issue, Wifi Hub now cannot sync properly due to its server. But for Bluetooth connection just reconnect it will work fine.
I
have bought the HUB so I can check the lights from afar, for many times it didn't turn on. If I have to use Bluetooth from now on, I cannot do this.
I have tried reconnect many times and it didn't solve the problem, that's why I was asking for one... but it seems like there isn't any.
I just cannot understand how this cannot be sold, this is not a new device. What use does it have this way?

I
have bought the HUB so I can check the lights from afar, for many times it didn't turn on. If I have to use Bluetooth from now on, I cannot do this.
I have tried reconnect many times and it didn't solve the problem, that's why I was asking for one... but it seems like there isn't any.
I just cannot understand how this cannot be sold, this is not a new device. What use does it have this way?
It can achieve remote control as long as the hub connect to home Wi-Fi. And make sure put the hub close to the light.

Reactions: Burney
It can achieve remote control as long as the hub connect to home Wi-Fi. And make sure put the hub close to the light.
I am well aquainted with the HUB As I was the first to test it for GreenAqua back in March, 2021. My problem was not that the hub is not working, My problem was with the summer/winter time sync. Nevertheless, thank you for the comments. Best regards!

Reactions: Administrator
I am well aquainted with the HUB As I was the first to test it for GreenAqua back in March, 2021. My problem was not that the hub is not working, My problem was with the summer/winter time sync. Nevertheless, thank you for the comments. Best regards!
I have a problem with summer time now. How to force this device to change its time to daylight saving?

I have a problem with summer time now. How to force this device to change its time to daylight saving?
For Wifi Hub connection it depends on whether the local ntp server has adjusted the time to daylight saving time. We are finding new ways to solve this issue

Reactions: Bruno_natura
It should be easy to add to the firmware the option to to move clock by specified number of hours. I wonder as well how to reset the hub to factory settings. I can’t even see the option to connect it to another WiFi network if needed.

It should be easy to add to the firmware the option to to move clock by specified number of hours. I wonder as well how to reset the hub to factory settings. I can’t even see the option to connect it to another WiFi network if needed.
Reset hub need to delete the hub from device list, plug out for a few minutes then plug back in, search in the app again.

Hello,

The WiFi Hub doesn't update me either. I get a message that there is an update but when I press it, like others, it stays in "preparing". I have Android and My Chihiros version 2.6.28.

Greetings.

Hello,

The WiFi Hub doesn't update me either. I get a message that there is an update but when I press it, like others, it stays in "preparing". I have Android and My Chihiros version 2.6.28.

Greetings.
New app version 2.6.30, waiting to update in Google Play.

Hello.
New app version 2.6.30, waiting to update in Google Play.
Thank you.
Today I received an update to My Chihiros 2.6.32 and then I was able to update the WiFi Hub firmware correctly.
Now, another problem: WiFi Hub sees only the WRGB2 slim led but not Dosing Pump. Attached is a screenshot (Doctor Mate and Cooling Fan are not connected at the moment so no need to take them into account).
Cheers.

Hello.

Thank you.
Today I received an update to My Chihiros 2.6.32 and then I was able to update the WiFi Hub firmware correctly.
Now, another problem: WiFi Hub sees only the WRGB2 slim led but not Dosing Pump. Attached is a screenshot (Doctor Mate and Cooling Fan are not connected at the moment so no need to take them into account).
Cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-08-20-35-33-612_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-08-20-35-33-612_cn.chihiros.chihiros_magic_new.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 6
Cooling fan and Dosing pump system are not supported by Wifi Hub, you can check the hub description.

Same problem with not possible to update the Hub to new firmware. @Administrator I did send you a DM with some details. Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance.