Vivid II red dimming on

angelsfish

Reaction score
Hello, I have chihiros vivid II quite satisfied with it, but I have one problem, it goes to dimming mode (red light) after regular mode is off, and staying until regular light set is on again. I would like to have my chihiros vivid II to be off completely, no dimming lighting. I have checked the settings , nothing is on display in app My Chihiros to have this mode to be off.
Is there anything can be done?
Can I get my chihiors vivid II get back to factory settings?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926_225646_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_225646_Gallery.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 1
Hello, I have chihiros vivid II quite satisfied with it, but I have one problem, it goes to dimming mode (red light) after regular mode is off, and staying until regular light set is on again. I would like to have my chihiros vivid II to be off completely, no dimming lighting. I have checked the settings , nothing is on display in app My Chihiros to have this mode to be off.
Is there anything can be done?
Can I get my chihiors vivid II get back to factory settings?
Hi, could this dim red light be turned off by using Manual mode OFF button?

It works all night long, remained steady red dimming mode till regular light mode on!

Attachments

• ChihirosPic.jpg
    ChihirosPic.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 5
I have place an order for parts #7787, I would really appreciate if you follow up with this order, to be sure that wright parts will be shipped to me!!! Of course if you can. Thx

Reactions: Administrator
Hello,
I was in rash to give a positive answer to my problem with fixture Vivid II, as I have replaced a PCB and Bluetooth model as you suggested here, my red diodes only have stop completely to light, and now I have facing nothing but disaster, what a useless try. I have spent money for buying PCB and bluetooth models $48USD, such a wast of money!

You may insert the wires to the wrong point on the led panel. Make sure inserting different colors of wires to the right places, otherwise it will short circuit the pcb again.

You may insert the wires to the wrong point on the led panel. Make sure inserting different colors of wires to the right places, otherwise it will short circuit the pcb again.
I can insure you that wires were connected correctly to - and + sockets and of course by the correct colors of the wires!

It is simply refuse to work. I have assembled back to original PCB and bluetooth models, still problem remains unsolved! Dimming is on!

Please take a photo of the new pcb wires that inserted to the led panel, make sure replace the BT module together.

It is impossible for now, but I will make a short video as soon as I have that chance. The fixture is working now with the old pcb it is not that easy to change or insert wires to panel, because panel not a new panel. I have been trying many times to make it work with a new pcb, as well as with replacing the BT module together. However I am waiting for new parts now that I have ordered from you, to completely replace everything in the fixture, as soon as get those parts I will show you what you have asked me.

Reactions: Administrator