Update connection interruption. Can no longer be found

Yes, I do NOT have a C II light. I only HAVE a A II Max 901 light.
No other devices with names are found (only my TV, laptop. etc.).
Technicians said you can enter device list in My Chihiros app to delete the light and search it again.

Technicians said you can enter device list in My Chihiros app to delete the light and search it again.
The light (A II Max 901 ) does not appear at all when I search for devices with the chihiros app. I have no devices entered on the app. (please see pictures bellow of my app)
The C II (that i do NOT have) light is the only one I find when I search for devices on the app (see pictures). I assume that by using the zip folder I have made the app think I have a C II instead of the A II Max 901.
What can I do to be able to control my light? Is there a way to reset everything?
Thank you again for your help
Best

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (1).jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (2).jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (3).jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57 (4).jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 22.13.57.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
The light (A II Max 901 ) does not appear at all when I search for devices with the chihiros app. I have no devices entered on the app. (please see pictures bellow of my app)
The C II (that i do NOT have) light is the only one I find when I search for devices on the app (see pictures). I assume that by using the zip folder I have made the app think I have a C II instead of the A II Max 901.
What can I do to be able to control my light? Is there a way to reset everything?
Thank you again for your help
Best
You used the zip document for other customers? So turned the light to a C II?
Each firmware update is different what's more the one need to update manually.
You need to ask us firstly instead of using solutions for other customers.

Could you connect the C II light with bluetooth?
Take a screenshot of the connection page.

Again, I am sorry i used the other customer solution. But since this is a problem with your app (that has problems updating and lost connection with the device) and there was no other indication in your website regarding this matter except this one, i assumed that I could use the zip folder, I then realised that it was not the right solution as you say. I said that I am sorry several times and I have explained the problem several times as well.

When you as if I can "connect the CII light with the bluetooth", I can find it and connect but I control it using the chihiros app (it appears and all the functions are there, but nothing happens when I change the light intensity for example. The light does NIOT even TURN ON).

The "screenshot of the connection page" that you refer to is the one form shihiros app? If so, I have included here several screenshots of that and I am sending additional ones for the info of the device. Also I am sending a photo on the device (light) that I bought.

Additionally on the device information area, I tried to delete that device, but the app does not respond. When I touch the "Delete device" icon, nothing happens.

Do let me know if you need any additional information or if we can book a zoom/skype meeting to chat and try to solve this problem.

Thank you again for your help.
Have a great weekend
Best Regards

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39 (3).jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39 (2).jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.39 (1).jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-10 at 00.16.58.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 4
Again, I am sorry i used the other customer solution. But since this is a problem with your app (that has problems updating and lost connection with the device) and there was no other indication in your website regarding this matter except this one, i assumed that I could use the zip folder, I then realised that it was not the right solution as you say. I said that I am sorry several times and I have explained the problem several times as well.

When you as if I can "connect the CII light with the bluetooth", I can find it and connect but I control it using the chihiros app (it appears and all the functions are there, but nothing happens when I change the light intensity for example. The light does NIOT even TURN ON).

The "screenshot of the connection page" that you refer to is the one form shihiros app? If so, I have included here several screenshots of that and I am sending additional ones for the info of the device. Also I am sending a photo on the device (light) that I bought.

Additionally on the device information area, I tried to delete that device, but the app does not respond. When I touch the "Delete device" icon, nothing happens.

Do let me know if you need any additional information or if we can book a zoom/skype meeting to chat and try to solve this problem.

Thank you again for your help.
Have a great weekend
Best Regards
Technicians said take a photo of the power adapter, the specifications on it.
and when you plug in the power supply, what would the light react? on or just a flicker? You can record a video.

Technicians said take a photo of the power adapter, the specifications on it.
and when you plug in the power supply, what would the light react? on or just a flicker? You can record a video.
The green light on the power adapter turns on and stays on, but the light does not turn on.
Just want to let you know again that the light was working perfectly (for a few minutes) until the app was updated and failed half way thought, then the light stopoed working and vanished from the app.

(the video that you asked was sent to you by email, and photo of the power adapter is attached here)

Attachments

• IMG_8728.jpg
    IMG_8728.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 2
The green light on the power adapter turns on and stays on, but the light does not turn on.
Just want to let you know again that the light was working perfectly (for a few minutes) until the app was updated and failed half way thought, then the light stopoed working and vanished from the app.

(the video that you asked was sent to you by email, and photo of the power adapter is attached here)
When you plug in the power supply, light didn't turn on and didn't flicker?
We didn't receive the video, our email is info@chihirosaquaticstudio.com

When you plug in the power supply, light didn't turn on and didn't flicker? - Correct, the light does not turn on or flicker
I have resent the video for the email you mentioned here.
When updating firmware of the device, donot do anything otherwise it would be interrupted and need to manually update the firmware. And make sure contact us to update the right firmware document.
From the video you said it didn't flicker when plugging in, so technicians said it's a bluetooth controller issue or you didn't connect the light well.
You can buy a bluetooth controller to replace.

When updating firmware of the device, donot do anything otherwise it would be interrupted and need to manually update the firmware. And make sure contact us to update the right firmware document.
From the video you said it didn't flicker when plugging in, so technicians said it's a bluetooth controller issue or you didn't connect the light well.
You can buy a bluetooth controller to replace.
I am sorry, I do not understand your reply:
When you say "donot do anything otherwise it would be interrupted and need to manually update the firmware"- I did not do anything, it just failed when the app asked to update the first time! I have not received any more requests from the app to update! Should I have received them?
You said "And make sure contact us to update the right firmware document." - I am contacting you to do this, so please can you help??
When you say "it's a bluetooth controller issue or you didn't connect the light well.1" - It is not, since the light was working fine UNTIL the SOFTWARE UPDATE! So the bluetooth controller works fine!
What do you suggest I can do? Can you make the adequate corrections to my app software? Or should I just return the light to you and get a replacement? THis is clearly a app software problem, so I would kindly ask you to help me sort it out, otherwise I cannot control the light!

Many thanks again for your help
Best

I am sorry, I do not understand your reply:
When you say "donot do anything otherwise it would be interrupted and need to manually update the firmware"- I did not do anything, it just failed when the app asked to update the first time! I have not received any more requests from the app to update! Should I have received them?
You said "And make sure contact us to update the right firmware document." - I am contacting you to do this, so please can you help??
When you say "it's a bluetooth controller issue or you didn't connect the light well.1" - It is not, since the light was working fine UNTIL the SOFTWARE UPDATE! So the bluetooth controller works fine!
What do you suggest I can do? Can you make the adequate corrections to my app software? Or should I just return the light to you and get a replacement? THis is clearly a app software problem, so I would kindly ask you to help me sort it out, otherwise I cannot control the light!

Many thanks again for your help
Best
Firstly, app firmware update failed has many reasons, such as you use the app during updating, close the app during updating or your phone lose battery...
Secondly, you used zip document for other customers even his light is a C II, we said his solutions is not suitable for you.
Thirdly, it's not an app issue. For the C II customer, his update was interrupted and he sent the screenshot with the name "DfuTarg", this name is a sign that the firmware didn't update well and need to be updated manaully. So we sent him a zip document for him to update and the result is good. But yours shows C II you already changed…

The problem of your light is when we asked will the light turn on or flicker once when you plug the power supply in you said no. Generally the light will flicker once when plug it in.
If you are not sure you can record a video that put the plug and light in one screen so it would be clear for technicians to check.