Dosing Tube Holder leaking?

Paul

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the doser since release and its working great. But i notice that after a while the Dosing Tube Holder seems to start leaking.
Result is that it will also drip down the outside of the tank.

I looks like it starts at the connection between the top part and where the tubes get connected. The fluid from dosing (plant ferts, easy-life Potasium, easy-life Carbo) finds a way between the seem.
Once it happend at the first one i tried the second one that came with the package. Just to check if the first one could maybe be broken.
But after a while also the second one started leaking.

So its not the tubes itself that seems to be leaking.
Any experience with this or option i could do?

20230219_132457.png

20230219_132519.png

Seems something is not right with the current design of this tube holder.
I am now currently using my 4th one and it started leaking again on the sides :(
With the last 2 ones i wasnt using Easy Life EasyCarbo (maybe that was the case before with more agrassive liquid. But with the 3rd and 4th i only use EI dosing (micro, macro, iron) sollution.
Yes, iron can stillmake it clogged.
We have new improved tube holder X you can buy.

Haha, okay, I'll ask my dealer for replacement. It's about warranty, not about buying new ones for about 15€ shipping.. I spend a lot in two full sets..

Haha, okay, I'll ask my dealer for replacement. It's about warranty, not about buying new ones for about 15€ shipping.. I spend a lot in two full sets..
No replacement, it's not leak of yours. Fertilizers flow and get along the side to the back.