Dosing Tube Holder leaking?

Paul

Reaction score
Hi,

I have the doser since release and its working great. But i notice that after a while the Dosing Tube Holder seems to start leaking.
Result is that it will also drip down the outside of the tank.

I looks like it starts at the connection between the top part and where the tubes get connected. The fluid from dosing (plant ferts, easy-life Potasium, easy-life Carbo) finds a way between the seem.
Once it happend at the first one i tried the second one that came with the package. Just to check if the first one could maybe be broken.
But after a while also the second one started leaking.

So its not the tubes itself that seems to be leaking.
Any experience with this or option i could do?

20230219_132457.png

20230219_132519.png

Hello,
I have got the same problem with the holder - it is leaky. I bought mine on 12th September 2023 through riverwoodaquatics.co.uk
How can I get improved holders?

I’ve swapped with the second one from the kit and washed under tap as it was sticky since leaking fertiliser crystalised on on it. If you don’t trust me I can use it for couple weeks and then you’ll see clear evidence of leaks.

I’ve swapped with the second one from the kit and washed under tap as it was sticky since leaking fertiliser crystalised on on it. If you don’t trust me I can use it for couple weeks and then you’ll see clear evidence of leaks.
Generally the fertilizer will flow to the sides but not leak like the above customer's holder, which is the back side leak. If yours is the same with above you can contact the seller to replace.

Cannot see any leak, seems it's new never been used.
I have taken photographs one week after installing 2nd holder from the kit. It is leaky too. Please see the photographs. Can you please help the get the good ones?

Attachments

• IMG_3437.jpeg
    IMG_3437.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3438.jpeg
    IMG_3438.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3439.jpeg
    IMG_3439.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 5
Hello! I couldn't get replacement from the seller (riverwoodaquatics.co.uk).
Would you be so keen to sent me replacement (on a basis of Manufacturer Warranty)? I can cover postage cost.
We have 1 year warranty, just ask after-sale service from the seller.

Hello,
I bought this two last year in Germany. Is there a chance of getting new parts?
One is from 26.10.2023 and one from 23.10.2023
Regards,
Dirk
PXL_20240319_200903766.jpg
PXL_20240319_200747738.jpg

Seems something is not right with the current design of this tube holder.
I am now currently using my 4th one and it started leaking again on the sides :(
With the last 2 ones i wasnt using Easy Life EasyCarbo (maybe that was the case before with more agrassive liquid. But with the 3rd and 4th i only use EI dosing (micro, macro, iron) sollution.