Connection problem

teo

Reaction score
The phone i used for the universal wrgb is not working no more,
Tried to connect in a new device with the same email adress the app tells me that connection is lost, pls try again. What is the problem?
Thx

The phone i used for the universal wrgb is not working no more,
Tried to connect in a new device with the same email adress the app tells me that connection is lost, pls try again. What is the problem?
Thx
Signal issue.

Try to put your phone near the light.
Delete the light from Device list.
Plug out the light for a few minutes then plug back in to search and connect.

I'm facing the same issue. At once the universal WRGB stopped working, no light anymore and unable to connect using the app. After deleting the universal WRGB from the device list in the app (as described above) and unplugging the power device from the universal WRGB and plugging it in again, tried to scan for the device again, but no device found.
What to do?

I'm facing the same issue. At once the universal WRGB stopped working, no light anymore and unable to connect using the app. After deleting the universal WRGB from the device list in the app (as described above) and unplugging the power device from the universal WRGB and plugging it in again, tried to scan for the device again, but no device found.
What to do?
What about the power adapter? Is there a green indicator light? It turns on solid or flashing, or turns off?
You can take a photo of the back datas on the power adapter clearly.

What about the power adapter? Is there a green indicator light? It turns on solid or flashing, or turns off?
You can take a photo of the back datas on the power adapter clearly.
The Light on the power adapter is green (stable), attached a photo from the power adapter

Attachments

• 20240508_103012.jpg
    20240508_103012.jpg
    863.9 KB · Views: 1