WRGB2 Pro 60 not connected to WiFi Hub

splendid warrior

Reaction score
Hi, I currently have a CO2 regulator, dosing pump and the WRGB2 PRO 60 light connected to the My Chihiros app. I have also paired the Wifi Hub with the app to control all the equipment away from home. However, I have only been able to control the CO2 regulator remotely.

When I open the My Chihiros app on my Samsung Z Fold 5 away from home and tap on "Tanks", all the equipment (wifi hub, dosing pump, CO2 regulator, light) that I paired with the app are shown, but only the WiFi hub and the CO2 regulator show that they are connected to WiFi. When I tap on the WRGB2 Pro 60 on the app, it says "Connection lost, please retry".

What have I done wrong? Please help.

Please refer to the attached screenshots.Image1.jpgImage2.jpgImage3.jpg

Hi,
Dosing Pump System is not supported by the Wifi Hub.
As for the WRGB II Pro 60, take a photo of the SN code on the bluetooth controller, and take screenshots in the app of the Device Information page which includes device ID no and Firmware version.

And there is a possibility that the Pro 60 light is connected with the mobile phone not app.
You can close the app totally from phone backend, then open app to enter the Wifi Hub page to see if the Pro 60 is there.

Hi,
Dosing Pump System is not supported by the Wifi Hub.
As for the WRGB II Pro 60, take a photo of the SN code on the bluetooth controller, and take screenshots in the app of the Device Information page which includes device ID no and Firmware version.
Hi, how does the Bluetooth controller look like? Can you show me a picture of it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_210459_My Chihiros.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_210459_My Chihiros.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240531_210451_My Chihiros.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_210451_My Chihiros.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 3
And there is a possibility that the Pro 60 light is connected with the mobile phone not app.
You can close the app totally from phone backend, then open app to enter the Wifi Hub page to see if the Pro 60 is there.
Only the CO2 regulator is connected via WiFi. Not the WRGB2 PRO 60.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_210902_My Chihiros.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_210902_My Chihiros.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 2
Next click the light to bind.

I finally rectified the problem through trial and error.

I unplugged the light from the power point, uninstalled the My Chihiros app from by phone and redownloaded it again. I then turned off the Bluetooth function on my phone. Move the Chihiros WiFi Hub to a location closer to my equipment and switched the network from WiFi 2.4G to WiFi 5G. After all these, I was able to bind the light and CO2 regulator to the WiFi hub; everything works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605_131431_My Chihiros.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605_131431_My Chihiros.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, great it works.
But one question, you use 5G Wi-Fi to connect the Wifi Hub? Not 2.4G? And it connected?

Ok thanks for your feedback. There maybe a bug with the hub or the app, technicians could check.