How do you reset the bluetooth on the Doctor?

ambletx

Reaction score
I was trying to remove and re-add my Doctor to the My Chihiros app but the Bluetooth indicator remains solid and not blinking. How do I reset the doctor so that I can rediscover it in the My Chihiros app? Thanks in advance for any and all help

Reset: Delete the doctor from Device list, plug out the power supply for a few minutes then plug back in to search again.

Unfortunately, I did that and when it comes back on the Bluetooth light flashes for a bit and then goes solid. However, when I open up the devices in the My Chihiros app there aren't any, nor can I add it. I am using an iPhone to connect to the doctor if that helps with troubleshooting this issue.

I figured it out and wanted to respond in the event that someone else runs into this issue. If you are using an iPhone and delete the doctor from the app, it still remembers it even though you won't see it in the app. You will have to remove the My Chihiros app and reinstall it in order to re-add the doctor.

Reactions: Administrator
I was trying to remove and re-add my Doctor to the My Chihiros app but the Bluetooth indicator remains solid and not blinking. How do I reset the doctor so that I can rediscover it in the My Chihiros app? Thanks in advance for any and all help
Hi! Did you get a solution for this? My is not doing anything as well. The reactor only produces some bubbles right at the moment I plugged it to the energy. After this, it doesn’t do anything never again. :(

Hi! Did you get a solution for this? My is not doing anything as well. The reactor only produces some bubbles right at the moment I plugged it to the energy. After this, it doesn’t do anything never again. :(
Doctor works at random times, you won’t look at the mesh reactor all day long. As long as it emits bubbles when you confirm it the device works normally.

I’m not stupid, I know how it works. And knowing that, I have recorded it for 24 hours before wasting my time to post this here. Over the 24 hours, no action was noticed from the reactor. The green light on the power supply stays always on and green. The white light on the Doctor is sometimes on and steady, and some times it stays flashing for a while. What is the solution?

I’m not stupid, I know how it works. And knowing that, I have recorded it for 24 hours before wasting my time to post this here. Over the 24 hours, no action was noticed from the reactor. The green light on the power supply stays always on and green. The white light on the Doctor is sometimes on and steady, and some times it stays flashing for a while. What is the solution?
What’s the model of the Doctor?
What’s your settings take a screenshot.