Dosing pump questions

ludlumjohn

Reaction score
Hello,

Just purchased 2 dosing pumps and had an issue this morning with dosing not occurring on the schedule time. Please see attached photos of settings. Because it was missed I manually dosed. Per the pics it does not show the manual dose as having been completed? Why is that? Also curious I had the app open while waiting the confirm the dose occurred. For the 2nd does I did not have the app open. Will having the app open when the does is to occur cause a missed dose?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5528.png
    IMG_5528.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5529.png
    IMG_5529.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5530.png
    IMG_5530.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 1
Opening the app when the dose is to occue doesn't cause a missed dose.
Did you install the battery?
Was there a sudden power outage there?
When did you set the settings of the Channel 1?
Take screenshot of the Device Information page that includes device ID NO and Firmware Version.

Opening the app when the dose is to occue doesn't cause a missed dose.
Did you install the battery?
Was there a sudden power outage there?
When did you set the settings of the Channel 1?
Take screenshot of the Device Information page that includes device ID NO and Firmware Version.
Yes I installed the battery. No power loss that I know of. I set up about 4 days ago. See screen shot. Why does it now show the manual dose I did? This happened on pumps 1 and 3

Attachments

• IMG_5532.png
    IMG_5532.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 2
Yes I installed the battery. No power loss that I know of. I set up about 4 days ago. See screen shot. Why does it now show the manual dose I did? This happened on pumps 1 and 3
Didn't you manually dose the channel 1-10ml and channel 3-7ml?

1727228716614.png
Channel 1 shows you manually dosed 10ml.
Channel 2 automatically dosed 5ml.
Channel 3 shows you manually dosed 7ml.

I manually dosed because the automatic dose was missed. Where does it show me that a manual dose was done? Why is it missing auto dosing?

You need to insert the battery as the pictures we sent.
Do not cover the tiny piece under the battery.