Dosage Pumps & Daylight Saving

LizBe

Reaction score
I love my two dosing pumps. The pumps have been working without a hitch except for today. The pumps dosed yesterday as programmed, however they did not today, the only thing that has changed is that we has daylight saving overnight and could the pumps have somehow been affected by the clock moving forward.

I love my two dosing pumps. The pumps have been working without a hitch except for today. The pumps dosed yesterday as programmed, however they did not today, the only thing that has changed is that we has daylight saving overnight and could the pumps have somehow been affected by the clock moving forward.
You can re-connect the pump in the app to sync the time.

Reactions: Trucker78
Same situation here. Time off by a hour due to daylight saving yesterday. Sadly reconnecting the pump means to reconfigure all settings (incl. calibration). There should be a better way of keeping time in sync.

Same situation here. Sadly reconnecting the pump means to reconfigure all settings (incl. calibration). There should be a better way of keeping time in sync.
No, reconnect doesn't mean recalibration, enter device settings it will sync app time and settings automatically.

Thanks for the quick reply.
In my case, all settings are empty. What did you mean with re-connect? Simply to connect again to the phone? That didn’t seem to change time settings in my case.
So I “deleted” the pump in the app to “re-connect” it.

Is there no way, to show the time or have at least a button to “resend current time to pump”

I love the pump, but that time config always is weird (2 daylight saving changes a year, some times the time is a bit off, …)

Thanks for the quick reply.
In my case, all settings are empty. What did you mean with re-connect? Simply to connect again to the phone? That didn’t seem to change time settings in my case.
So I “deleted” the pump in the app to “re-connect” it.

Is there no way, to show the time or have at least a button to “resend current time to pump”

I love the pump, but that time config always is weird (2 daylight saving changes a year, some times the time is a bit off, …)
Searching in the app and connnect.

I think I did that. Pump is connected again, but sadly lost all configuration data. I can’t find any way to bring config back (without recalibrating & co).

It’s fish tank maintenance day today, so we will just do that.

I think I did that. Pump is connected again, but sadly lost all configuration data. I can’t find any way to bring config back (without recalibrating & co).

It’s fish tank maintenance day today, so we will just do that.
You delete the device so no datas.

You delete the device so no datas.
I got this now :)
App is in German, translation is not “delete device“, it’s more to “decouple”, which does not indicate it will lose configuration.
Nevermind. It’s a very good product, but handling of time should be improved. Would be nice, if your product management gets this feedback and accepting to improve this part. Overall user experience would be improved.

Thanks for listening.

Reactions: Administrator