Chihiros WRGB II - Stopped working

Manu

Reaction score
Good afternoon,
Today, My Chihiros WRGB II stopped working. Light simply didn't turn on .
I checked all connection and all are ok. Then i checked through the app and my device is showing not connected and can not connect
So, i deleted the device and tried to put it again but now there is no device appearing at all ? is the a problem with the Bluetooth part ? (the bluetooth device is not hot)
I also checked permission for the app and all is allowed...
i would seem the problem is with connector between the power and the bluetooth device...
Please help

Last edited:
1. Check the power adapter, when you plug in it, is there a green tiny indicator light? Is it stable or flickering?
2. Download an app BLE to scan all the devices, take screenshots of all the devices the Scanner page found or record a screen video to us.
3. Is there a SN code on the bluetooth controller? Take a photo.

Thank you for your reply.
The power adapter shows a stable green light.
The source of the problem is clearly coming from the connection between the power adapter a the Bluetooth device (see Attached picture).
i managed to get the connection working by removing the ring screw holding the connection together and manually joining both end . However, if i move it just a little bit 5like trying to tighten the bond back with the ring)then the light and bluetooth device goes off.
i have checked the state of the connectors on both ends, and they appear perfectly clean .
Is there a replacement part for this connector ??faulty connector .jpg

Good Afternoon,
Here is the SN picture.... Since i add to move the device to take the picture, Now it doesn't works Anymore :(... the connector is totally faulty !
I purchased the product online on 11 September 2023 on https://www.chihirosaquaticstudio.com under Order #7584.

Attachments

• sn.jpg
    sn.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1
  • connector2.jpg
    connector2.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: