B60 no RGB control

Morilot

Reaction score
Why can't I control the RGB setings?
In the app i can only control intensity of white light. I bought it as an RGB lamp it says RGB on the box, but only white light turns on. Can't even control temperature of white light just intensity. Am I missing something?

Why can't I control the RGB setings?
In the app i can only control intensity of white light. I bought it as an RGB lamp it says RGB on the box, but only white light turns on. Can't even control temperature of white light just intensity. Am I missing something?
Hi!
B-series cannot control channels individually. You can only adjust their total power.

So it's not an RGB-lamp then?
I only have white diodes on.

So it's not an RGB-lamp then?
I only have white diodes on.
This is a WRGB lamp. It uses RGB LEDs (3 chips in one package) + separately white. The RGB LEDs are located in the center.

Attachments

• IMG_2008.jpeg
    IMG_2008.jpeg
    497.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Administrator
But if there's no control it'll always be white? Or does it have sunrise/sunset features?

Since the RGB crystals in the LED are located very close to each other, there is a great color mixing and you see white, but nevertheless, it is an RGB LED.

But if there's no control it'll always be white? Or does it have sunrise/sunset features?

You can use the sunrise and sunset function, but you will not be able to control the temperature of the light on this model. The following series can do this, for example - WRGB II, WRGB II SLIM, WRGB II PRO, C2 RGB, RGB VIVID.

If that had been clearly communicated I would probably not have bought the light.