White LEDs stay on after sunset

IMJ

Reaction score
I just bought a universal wrgb 800 a few weeks ago. After the sunrise - light - sunset cycle, on some occasions the white LEDs (center row) stay on with little intensity. Switching to Manual with all parameters at 0000 shuts them off. I now have an additional timer setting 0000 at night in between sunset and sunrise, but this cannot be the proper solution. Is there anything else that I can do? Thanks!

What mode do you use of your light setting? Customize or auto?
Take a screenshot of the Device Information page.
Inform your login email of the app.

It is correct, mine is doing the same. I have the universal wrgb 1000. It's not every day and you don't see it in the water. It's so dim that it won't bother the fish or plants. It's the middle row. I wouldn't even notice it myself but I lift the top in the mornings before I leave the house to add the daily fertilizer, it's how I see it. I use my own programmed settings. I don't see it back on my phone when I log in and connect to the light. It shows a zero percentage on all colors. It stays on even when you disconnect again. The only way to get the light fully off is switching to manual and back again. I don't bother doing this, it's not worth it but it is a strange phenomenon

Thank you for the reply. It seems the firmware is already up to date unless the new firmware is not available yet. I have version 20 it says in the app