URGENT: Unable to log into App

To confirm, I am on Apple Iphone12 Running app version 2.6.639..., seems like the auth server is unavailable, other forum posters having similar issues...please resolve or make an announcement to keep your community updated and informed.

I don't think its the server, I think the app (so far seems like the apple app) is broken. I was able to boot up my old android phone with an old version most likely and was able to log in.

I think they must've pushed an update to the app and broken it.

Reactions: pigabyte
I don't think its the server, I think the app (so far seems like the apple app) is broken. I was able to boot up my old android phone with an old version most likely and was able to log in.

I think they must've pushed an update to the app and broken it.
Thank you for this detail. I'm glad it's just Apple users impacted. Someone must have skipped QA and went straight to a Production deployment, ^_^.... We're doing all the support and troubleshooting ourselves.....

Thank you for this detail. I'm glad it's just Apple users impacted. Someone must have skipped QA and went straight to a Production deployment, ^_^.... We're doing all the support and troubleshooting ourselves.....
Isn't that called 'doing a Sonos' ;)

I’ve got 4 lights running can’t login in 😂just like Sonos app 😂… 4 other lights with manual switch .. sometimes you can’t relay on the technology, looking at the Fluval lights now 😂 good luck little 🐠

Reactions: Occean and pigabyte
It is affecting Android users too. I have an Android with latest app version and experience the same issue.

Reactions: pigabyte and ajohns
It is affecting Android users too. I have an Android with latest app version and experience the same issue.
Right, my android phone has an old version of chihiros (2.2.23) because it has been switched off for years. So seems like they have just cooked something in the newer versions of both apps. Just turned auto update off so I don't auto update to the latest broken version

Hi guys,
App technicians found there is a bug of login of the app My Chihiros, you couldn't login with Apple ID or there is the Unknown Error, app technicians are now fixing it, please wait.

Reactions: Samantha
Why can’t they just make a simple damn app that doesn’t require you to sign in. All it does is control basic lights and equipment. This is some of the worst software design I’ve ever seen. The devs at chihiro should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they all get replaced by AI.

Hi guys,
Technicians have fixed the app login problem.
Now can login.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi guys,
Technicians have fixed the app login problem.
Now can login.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Confirmed issue has been resolved for me. Can you please provide a root cause analysis for the community?

Confirmed issue has been resolved for me. Can you please provide a root cause analysis for the community?
We'll ask app technicinas, if they send an analysis we'll post here.

Great job on fixing it so quickly. Would be good to not quite login etc to avoid this in the future.

Reactions: Administrator