The coolin fan doesn't turns on autonomously.

Jofre

Reaction score
Good morning,

Yesterday I installed the fan, set the temperature and auto mode. The fan works but I noticed that once it would turn off because it reached the desired temperature then it would not turn on again unless I opened the fan app then the fan realizes that it has reached the on temperature and it turned on. I put it to the test tonight. I woke up in the middle of the night when the temperature was high and the fan had not turned on. Somehow the ignition order does not reach it autonomously. It is a serious problem for me, since this Saturday the 27th I am going on vacation for a week and I bought the fan so I can go in peace, since I have just stocked my aquarium with fish.

I hope you can help me diligently.

Thank you so much.

There is a logic issue need to be clarified.
If you set fan on temp. at 25℃, when tank temp. reaches 25.5℃, fan will work automatically.
But when tank temp. reaches 25.1℃, fan won't work automatically, but if you open the app, fan could work.

What's your fan on temp. and what's the temp. of the tank when you realized it's high?

Hello

I have purchased a cooling fun system and it shows a tank temperature of 202º. I go into calibration and indicate the temperature of the tank and it does not allow acceptance.
If I put it in auto mode, the system works all day long without stopping.

Regards

Hello

I have purchased a cooling fun system and it shows a tank temperature of 202º. I go into calibration and indicate the temperature of the tank and it does not allow acceptance.
If I put it in auto mode, the system works all day long without stopping.

Regards
Calibration not work?
Take a screenshot of Device Informaiton page which includes device ID No and Firmware version.

Tank temp shows 202º or 20.2º?
Re-plug the temp probe, will the tank temp in the app change?
What's your order number?