Summer/wintertime

daschmidt

Reaction score
Yesterday wie changed the time from winter to summertime, since that the light work wrong, if i connect to the hub, the time doesen't sync

For Bluetooth connection, if the phone has been adjusted to daylight saving time, just reconnect it will work.
For Wifi Hub connection, it depends on whether the local ntp server has adjusted the time to daylight saving time. We are finding new ways to solve this issue.

Reactions: daschmidt
I needed to power off the WRGB 2 for an hour. Afterwards it works, just connect with the app did not help.

I needed to power off the WRGB 2 for an hour. Afterwards it works, just connect with the app did not help.
Reconnect means searching in the app and connect again.

I have the same problem after changing to summer time. the lamp does not turn on at the right hours. Even with forced switching on, the lamp turns off on itself after 5-10 minutes. Disconnecting the lamp and Wi-Fi Hub did not give a result. removing devices from the application also zero result.

I have the same problem after changing to summer time. the lamp does not turn on at the right hours. Even with forced switching on, the lamp turns off on itself after 5-10 minutes. Disconnecting the lamp and Wi-Fi Hub did not give a result. removing devices from the application also zero result.
New app version 2.6.32 in Google Play, update the app to the latest.

1. Delete the auto settings, then delete the light from device list, next plug out the light for a few minutes then plug back in.
Use bluetooth connection to connect the light in the app, light works normally?

2. If bluetooth connection has no problem, delete the wifi hub, then plug out for a few minutes then plug back in.
Connect the light with Wifi Hub, see how the light will work.

Hi @Administrator,
For WiFi Hub doesn't work. This day when I try this solution works ok, but next day i the morning schedule doesn't on led on 7.00 a. m. And do this at 8.00.

Hi @Administrator,
For WiFi Hub doesn't work. This day when I try this solution works ok, but next day i the morning schedule doesn't on led on 7.00 a. m. And do this at 8.00.
DST issue: For Wifi Hub connection, it depends on whether the local ntp server has adjusted the time to daylight saving time. We are finding new ways to solve this issue.

Hi @Administrator,
I confirm that with Wi-Fi hub does not work properly. In my router, I changed the time to the correct by changing the time zone and it still doesn't work.

I confirm that with Wi-Fi hub does not work properly.
Wifi Hub now cannot support DST, you can manually switch back 1h.
Technicians are finding new ways to solve this issue.

Reactions: dns