My WRGB II Slim 90CM does not turn on/off after power outage!

chethan.pasham

Reaction score
Hello, after a power outage, my WRGB 2 slim 90cm does not switch on or off, and I have to reconnect on the app to get it to work; how can I fix this issue?

Yes cause no built-in battery there is no memory settings. You need to reconnect to let the app time sync with app settings.

You can use a Wifi Hub, as long as the hub can connect with your home Wi-Fi the light can turn on automatically when power comes back.

You can use a Wifi Hub, as long as the hub can connect with your home Wi-Fi the light can turn on automatically when power comes back.
Will Wifi Hub automatically synchronize the clock in the lamp controller and recover its functionality?
Does it mean that I don't need to be worried about power cuts when I am on holiday and away from home?

Will Wifi Hub automatically synchronize the clock in the lamp controller and recover its functionality?
Does it mean that I don't need to be worried about power cuts when I am on holiday and away from home?
Yes don't worry about power outage issue, the function of the hub is to connect the lights to Wi-Fi.

Can you provide a link to that Wifi Hub? What is it, a Chihiros product? What does it do? What is the process flow of sending and keeping the light configuration to a lamp?
Safety of an aquarium is a top issue. Do you plan to introduce a reliable module that can restore the operation without losing settings?

Can you provide a link to that Wifi Hub? What is it, a Chihiros product? What does it do? What is the process flow of sending and keeping the light configuration to a lamp?
Safety of an aquarium is a top issue. Do you plan to introduce a reliable module that can restore the operation without losing settings?
Wifi Hub discontinued. We will release a new smart touchable screen.