My Chihiros App

Cheri

Reaction score
My Chihiros App won't recognize my email address. Says email address is incorrect.

Are you sure you have ever registered that email?
If yes you can provide the email, we’ll help to reset.

It is fixed now. I'm not very techy and I'm finding the app confusing to use. It is not intuitive to me. Anyways I started setting up the light to have it at 60%. I pressed Save As in Customize. I want to delete this and try to use the the preset Buce at 60%. On the screen there are four options Save As, Load, Preview and Reset. Can someone walk me through this and make it very clear every step I need to take please? Chihiros WRGB II 90, mature tank, aquasoil, fertilizer and CO2.

Hi, can an admin please reset my light ? I don’t know the password and can’t use it. Device info is 0574-63213987 on the back of the box. IMG_8662.png

It is fixed now. I'm not very techy and I'm finding the app confusing to use. It is not intuitive to me. Anyways I started setting up the light to have it at 60%. I pressed Save As in Customize. I want to delete this and try to use the the preset Buce at 60%. On the screen there are four options Save As, Load, Preview and Reset. Can someone walk me through this and make it very clear every step I need to take please? Chihiros WRGB II 90, mature tank, aquasoil, fertilizer and CO2.
Great you logged in successfully.
You can use Auto mode, set time period, choose Buce settings, adjust it slightly.

Great you logged in successfully.
You can use Auto mode, set time period, choose Buce settings, adjust it slightly.
So I decided to choose the preset "Red". It's at it's auto setting of red 136 green 88 blue 114 white 63. How do I decrease this so the light is running at 60% intensity?

So I decided to choose the preset "Red". It's at it's auto setting of red 136 green 88 blue 114 white 63. How do I decrease this so the light is running at 60% intensity?
You can slide the RGB channels to 60%.

Reactions: Cheri