Free Samples New Wifi Controller

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Now we have about 150pcs new Wifi Controller for you guys to test.

It's compatible with B Series lights, A I Series lights(out of production) and C I Series lights(C 201, C 301, C 251, C 361).

You guys who bought each aboved light of previous orders can get 1 Wifi Controller, but you need to place a new order(whatever you buy) from our online store. Next send the order screenshots(old and new orders screenshots) to us via online store chat or email, we will ship the new wifi controller with your new order.

For new order customers who buy the aboved lights, you can get the same numbers of Wifi Controllers of the devices you bought.

Are you going to release WiFi controllers for WRGB2 and C2 lamps?

Are new controllers power-cut resistant? I mean, the current controls in the event of power cut do not restart when the power is back on.
If that happens when you're away from home, e.g. on holidays, the lamp won't restart.

Are you going to release WiFi controllers for WRGB2 and C2 lamps?

Are new controllers power-cut resistant? I mean, the current controls in the event of power cut do not restart when the power is back on.
If that happens when you're away from home, e.g. on holidays, the lamp won't restart.
Now Wifi Hub can solve power outage issue, as long as it can connect your home Wi-Fi, the light won't lose memory.