Flashing light on WRGB 2 Pro 80

Martin H.

Reaction score
Hello, since a while my WRGB 2 Pro 80 is flashing. First time only when starting and ending the day and now all time.

I have unpluged and pluged the power supply, reinstalled the app, add a new automation but nothing changed. When i adjust every single chanal in manual mode, the color begins visible flashing after 3% brightness.
I read issues could be solved by replacing the bluetooth modul but i have a connection between app and WRGB2 Pro.
The green light on the power supply is constantly on.

Is there an option to solve this issue?

Best regards

Use manual mode the Off button, will the flashing light be turned off?
You mean when you slide each WRGB channel separately in manual mode, all channels began flashing when percentage aboves 3%?
Take a screenshot of the Device Information page.

I tested it. When pushing the Off-Button in manual mode the flashing light turned off. When the light is On in auto modus and i change to manual modus the light is also turning off.
When i slide each WRGB channel separately in manual mode each channel begins flashing separately when above 3%. For example: when sliding the red channel, the red channel begins to flash. When sliding the blue channel, the blue channel begins to flash etc.
I did a screenshot of the device information page. I hope you have an idea what is wrong with the light.
Thank you.

IMG_4673.png

Could it possibly be the power adapter? If the power output fluctuates? Or could it be only a wire or unit behind the bluetooth adapter?
Nothing wrong with the power adapter if the green indicator light keeps stable.
There is a weak contact of the cable that connect to the light and the bluetooth controller.

I checked the electrical continuity of the cable between bluetooth controller and light (behind the contacts on the circuit board) with a multimeter. I can't detect a weak contact. The multimeter gives a constant sound. And i don't think that it is a weak contact in the cable, because all wrgb channels are affected and it is a constant rhythmic flashing over all wrgb channels (separately). After installing 2 different bluetooth adapter and checking the cable i think the issue musst be before bluetooth adapter or on the circuit board. Or it is a software issue?

I checked the electrical continuity of the cable between bluetooth controller and light (behind the contacts on the circuit board) with a multimeter. I can't detect a weak contact. The multimeter gives a constant sound. And i don't think that it is a weak contact in the cable, because all wrgb channels are affected and it is a constant rhythmic flashing over all wrgb channels (separately). After installing 2 different bluetooth adapter and checking the cable i think the issue musst be before bluetooth adapter or on the circuit board. Or it is a software issue?
Technicians said the internal contact of the wires is not good.
The pcb and bluetooth modules are both in the bluetooth controller, so you replaced and it didn't help.
1715846495039.png