Dosing pump schedule change, start immediately?

obiwan007

Reaction score
I want to change my schedule settings, like dosing volume.
I want to have that taken into effect immedately. Currently I have to wait for the next day? Why?

Why is the pump pushing all the remaining volume out, wehn I acknoledge that all was pushed at this day already?
Maybe it is a translation error in the german version of the app? Cancel will not start the pump correctly.

Main issue here is - schedule changes will always go on the next day (I guess 0:00).
I do NOT want to reset to defaults as I need to calibrate again.

If you wanna change the dosing volume, there will be 2 options, dosing today or dosing the next day.

For example, your current dosing volume is 5ml, you wanna change it to 8ml.
If you choose dosing today, if it have dosed 5ml, it will dose the difference 3ml; If it still doesn't dose, it will dose 8ml.
If you choose dosing the next day, it will follow the current 5ml today and dose 8ml tomorrow.

It's designed to avoid overdosage.

I don't get it.
I have 50ml/day via 24h dosing. So ca 2ml/h.
I wan to increase that to 3ml/h - so changing dosing to 75ml...
This will reset the plan. If I choose to "all dosing done for the day" - it will push all the remaining dose into my system - which is REALLY BAD!
If I cancel this, it will not do anything until next day.
The german translation of the message boxes is a complete mess. Formatting, spaces are wrong etc.

The only option is currently to reset the plan completely - which enforces a complete recalibration. Why? I just want to change my data.
Why is the app not asking me what to do? i.E. when the new plan should be valid? If it should push in the remaining doses or whatever might be needed.
Now I have to either do the dosing every hour manually - as the app is not doing it anymore until next day, or reset the pump to start from scratch.

Even setting a new tank volume is forcing you a schedule stop. That is a bug I would guess. The tank should not have an impact on anything dose related (unless there is not enough liquid in it)...

The German translation is done by German partners.
The logic is that if you change on the first day, you either dose all at once or start on the second day.

The German translation is done by German partners.
The logic is that if you change on the first day, you either dose all at once or start on the second day.
Yes - that logic is strange to me. Maybe most aquarium users do it this way... But if you want to change the dosing - you would probably want to get that into effect immediately. Just a guess...

The German text is ok per se - but the formatting is completely off on some of the message boxes. Spaces missing between numbers and units etc. Have you even checked that in QA?