Dosing Pump don’t adding to WiFi hub

GregM

Reaction score
Dear Chihiros,

I can’t add a pump to a Wi-Fi hub, there are no problems with the WRGB II. Control via bluetooth only… I installed the 2032 battery.
What could be the problem?

Attachments

• IMG_9550.jpeg
    IMG_9550.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9551.jpeg
    IMG_9551.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9552.jpeg
    IMG_9552.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 10
Why can't the dosing pump be added? There is no information about this anywhere, I only bought the WiFi hub for the pump. Is there new firmware coming?

Why can't the dosing pump be added? There is no information about this anywhere, I only bought the WiFi hub for the pump. Is there new firmware coming?
This information is here:

Attachments

• IMG_9737.jpeg
    IMG_9737.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 19
That's great... Change the language, like German in my case. Then there's nothing left there. You will only receive information if the site is at least in English.
1699458394597.png

Now Wifi Hub doesn't support connectiong Dosing Pump System, check this photo. Technicians are planing to add it but still need some time.

Attachments

• Dose.png
    Dose.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 17
Hello,
I have bought WiFi Hub to control my devices through WiFi out of home. I have successfully connected the Hub to my WiFi network as it light is green, however I cannot bind it with any of my devices, i.e. WRGB II 90, C2 RGB and Dosing System.

Aren't those devices supported or am I doing something wrong?
I haven't found any instructions. It seems the video on YT is for an older version of Chihiros app.

Hello,
I have bought WiFi Hub to control my devices through WiFi out of home. I have successfully connected the Hub to my WiFi network as it light is green, however I cannot bind it with any of my devices, i.e. WRGB II 90, C2 RGB and Dosing System.

Aren't those devices supported or am I doing something wrong?
I haven't found any instructions. It seems the video on YT is for an older version of Chihiros app.
Wifi Hub doesn't suppot connectiong Dosing Pump System. As for the WRGB II 90 and C II RGB, you need to put the lights and the hub into one same created tank then they can connect.

Wifi Hub doesn't suppot connectiong Dosing Pump System. As for the WRGB II 90 and C II RGB, you need to put the lights and the hub into one same created tank then they can connect.
I have two tanks. One with C2 and another one with WRGB II 90. I was able to add WiFi hub to one of them but it doesn't bind to the light (neither to WRGB2 not C2 RGB).

I have two tanks. One with C2 and another one with WRGB II 90. I was able to add WiFi hub to one of them but it doesn't bind to the light (neither to WRGB2 not C2 RGB).
Put them to one tank, enter Wifi Hub, click the lights, bind it with the hub.

Need to open bluetooth, put them into one tank. If not work, delete the hub from Device list, plug out for a few minutes then plug back in to add again.

I tried to delete the hub several times and still doesn’t bind my lamps through bluetooth. Perhaps I should delete the lamps from device list too? What is the range of this hub? I have put it around 2 meters from my WRGB2 and 3-4 meters from C2.

Apparently that was the root cause. I didn't realize that the range of this device is so short.
How about Dosing System? Are you going to add support to this device too? I was pretty convinced it is supported.
in plan