Defective Dosing Pumps

george9

Reaction score
Hello,
I just installed the 4 head dosing pump and half of the pumps do not pull any liquid. Pump 1 and 3 do not work, but pump 2 is working okay. When I try to prime them, I hear a mechanical noise but no liquid is pulled. I am not sure how to troubleshoot this as there are no tips in the manual. Can I remove the dosing heads? Is it possible to get replacement dosing heads?

@Administrator, I've same problem with my new pump. One is only making light noise and not pumping. So I need to pull both tubes? Not the pump, right?
Yup. What I did was hold the “prime” button so it’s pumping and then tug on both ends of the tube a little bit. Eventually it gets unstuck. It may take a couple tries. You shouldn’t have to remove any parts or take anything apart. Just run the pump and tug on the ends a few times

Yup. What I did was hold the “prime” button so it’s pumping and then tug on both ends of the tube a little bit. Eventually it gets unstuck. It may take a couple tries. You shouldn’t have to remove any parts or take anything apart. Just run the pump and tug on the ends a few times
Fixed! This trick did it. Was it bit hard, but finally worked. Had to pull more than expected.