Connection problem with light

Elperosa

Reaction score
Hi, i can't find my light through my app anymore. If i try to connect it with bluetooth it says : can't connect due to incorrect pincode of password. But i can't enter a password anywhere.

How to solve this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-02-10-21-26-525_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-02-10-21-26-525_com.android.settings.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 2
Try to delete the device in phone bluetooth settings page.
Then search it in the app, make sure open Bluetooth, GPS(for Android) and Location Service.

Try to delete the device in phone bluetooth settings page.
Then search it in the app, make sure open Bluetooth, GPS(for Android) and Location Service.
Now i can't even find the device in the bluetoothlist anymore.. 😔 it just won't connect. And my app doesn't find it either.

When unplug and replug the device i can find it on bluetooth but when i try to connect it still says incorrect pincode of password and the app still can't find it.

It's a brand new device just replaced my other chihiros device under warranty cause of the same problem

Last edited:
Now i can't even find the device in the bluetoothlist anymore.. 😔 it just won't connect. And my app doesn't find it either.

When unplug and replug the device i can find it on bluetooth but when i try to connect it still says incorrect pincode of password and the app still can't find it.

It's a brand new device just replaced my other chihiros device under warranty cause of the same problem
That means you didn't allow all the permissions of the app My Chihiros.
Make sure open Bluetooth, GPS(for Android) and Location Service.

That means you didn't allow all the permissions of the app My Chihiros.
Make sure open Bluetooth, GPS(for Android) and Location Service.
I did that. I can't connect with bluetooth it keeps saying incorrect pincode of incorrect password. I even tried another phone still the same problem

I did that. I can't connect with bluetooth it keeps saying incorrect pincode of incorrect password. I even tried another phone still the same problem
Don't connect light in you mobile phone bluetooth setting.
There is no pincode to be typed in our app.
If app couldn't find the device, you didn't allow all the permissions.

Don't connect light in you mobile phone bluetooth setting.
There is no pincode to be typed in our app.
If app couldn't find the device, you didn't allow all the permissions.
I allowed all settings i could still the app can't find it. I unplugged and replugged the device nothing Found.

1. What's your light model and size?
2. When and where did you buy it?
3. Plug in the power supply, did the light turn on?

If you are sure that you did allow all the permissions, download an app nRF Connect to search all the device and take screenshots of the Scanner page.