Co2 solenoid with 2.5 L kit

Joshbell20

Reaction score
I just bought the 2.5 liter co2 kit. Everything is working great, but when the solenoid turns off Co2 still comes out and does not stop unless I turn the knob all the way down. Is there any way I can fix this or do I need a new solenoid?

When the solenoid valve closes, it does not stop venting immediately and a small amount of residual gas will remain in the bottom of the valve and bubble counter. The residual air will slowly bleed off depending on the amount of air coming out, this will take about 1-5 minutes.

When the solenoid valve closes, it does not stop venting immediately and a small amount of residual gas will remain in the bottom of the valve and bubble counter. The residual air will slowly bleed off depending on the amount of air coming out, this will take about 1-5 minutes.
Yes I see, however even after 5 minutes it will not stop, and it will run no matter what. For example the solenoid has been off for about 2 hours now and co2 is still coming out.

If it doesn't close for a long period of time, you can remove the bubble counter on the valve, and open the valve of the regulator to check if the air is still coming out (with the solenoid valve closed).