yusufhadiwinata

Reaction score
Hi Chihiros Team

4 month ago, i buy 5 Chihiros Nova 1 for 3 Different Tank
Tank no 1 = 1x Chihiros Nova 1
Tank no 2 = 3x Chihiros Nova 1 with 2x LED Bar
Tank no 5 = 1x Chihiros Nova 1

Question / Feedback:
1. Please add Acclimation Features / Profile on Chihiros Apss for Nova 1, so it can be easy to move from other Lightning to Nova 1
2. Please provide Shade part for Nova 1 same with your other product
3. Wifi Hub error, when i create Control group for 3 Nova, and use Wifi Hub, the schedule will be different for each Nova, so the lightning become inconsistent
4. Sometime the Setting is not perform well, for example, last week one of the channel (purple) still on where the other channel is already off based on schedule, after Re-load the profile and Click preview, the problem seem to be fix
5. Please provide RTC on next release Nova 1, so the time not change / reset / stop during Power Off

For the rest, iam happy with the Product :)
- Par Distribution is really good
- Par Performance also good
- Flexibility for Spectrum setting is also good
- Built quality for me is also nice

Last edited:
1. Acclimation Features/Profile, you mean preset mode for Nova 1?
2. Shade, will consider.
3. Please send screenshots of the 3 different settings in control group. Infrom your login email of the app.
4. If the purple still on you can use manual mode Off button to test if it canbe turned off. Also you can take photos of the led beads panel.
5. As long as Wifi Hub can connect to Wi-Fi, light will automatically on when power comes back.

> 1. Acclimation Features/Profile, you mean preset mode for Nova 1?
Yes Preset

> 2. Shade, will consider.
Thanks you

> 3. Please send screenshots of the 3 different settings in control group. Infrom your login email of the app.
i`ll set you Private message

> 4. If the purple still on you can use manual mode Off button to test if it canbe turned off. Also you can take photos of the led beads panel.
the problem seem to be fixed after reload my custom preset and Click Preview

> 5. As long as Wifi Hub can connect to Wi-Fi, light will automatically on when power comes back.
you dont get what i mean, RTC is hardware clock component to keep Time/Clock running even during Poweroff