1 WRGB II 120 or 2 WRGB II 45?

toine007

Reaction score
Hello,

I need to replace my 2 old A1201 for my 120x50x50 cm tank. I'm considering to opt for the Chihiros WRGB II. However as I live in Africa I'll need to order the led in Europe and then bring it back by plane. as it's more convenient to travel with smaller package, I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to order 2 WRGB II 45 (with hanging systems) rather than 1WRGB II 120.
I believe that 2WRGB II 60 will not look nice .
what do you think? Would you have another option to propose?

Recommend WRGB II Pro 120.
Or 2 sets RGB VIVID II 10th ED lights with mirror shades, it could look better.

Recommend WRGB II Pro 120.
Or 2 sets RGB VIVID II 10th ED lights with mirror shades, it could look better.
Hello, sorry for hijacking the thread but I have a similar question.

I have a trofis colisa A1800 (180cm wide) with standard lights and considering the lights are white or blue, I assume it are marine lights.

I have Discus fish and am looking for high quality lights that make the aquarium a display item and hopefully kill the algae as I expect my main problem right now is lightning.

I was first looking at the wrgb universal but I find 8.8cm too slim. What's your take on using the wrgb2 120cm?

Hello, sorry for hijacking the thread but I have a similar question.

I have a trofis colisa A1800 (180cm wide) with standard lights and considering the lights are white or blue, I assume it are marine lights.

I have Discus fish and am looking for high quality lights that make the aquarium a display item and hopefully kill the algae as I expect my main problem right now is lightning.

I was first looking at the wrgb universal but I find 8.8cm too slim. What's your take on using the wrgb2 120cm?
Your tank length 180cm and you wanna 120 light? You don't need light to cover all the sides?

What's your tank size, length, depth and height in cm?
Plant densely or not?
High tech or low tech?

Your tank length 180cm and you wanna 120 light? You don't need light to cover all the sides?

What's your tank size, length, depth and height in cm?
Plant densely or not?
High tech or low tech?
Morning!

It's 180cm long, 60 wide, 60 deep.
Plants: 2. We used to have more but they all died and got algae on them. I'd like more though.

I mentioned 120 cause that's the longest I saw available. For the universal range we were aiming at the 150 one. Bit of off less light on the sides doesn't matter and would give the discus a chance to hide or protect an area when they want to lay eggs (it's a soap opera in my tank, love comes and goes).

High tech/low tech. I don't know what it qualifies as. I've got 2x 1200L/h filters, 1x 900, a UV light and two airbubbles.

180x60x60cm tank.
Morning!

It's 180cm long, 60 wide, 60 deep.
Plants: 2. We used to have more but they all died and got algae on them. I'd like more though.

I mentioned 120 cause that's the longest I saw available. For the universal range we were aiming at the 150 one. Bit of off less light on the sides doesn't matter and would give the discus a chance to hide or protect an area when they want to lay eggs (it's a soap opera in my tank, love comes and goes).

High tech/low tech. I don't know what it qualifies as. I've got 2x 1200L/h filters, 1x 900, a UV light and two airbubbles.
180x60x60cm tank.
High tech tank using CO2 and fertilizers, recommend 3 sets RGB VIVID II 10th ED lights or WRGB II Pro 120+60 lights.
Low tech tank or you don't need to cover all the sides, you can hang one WRGB II Pro 120 light.