WRGB2 Pro Auto Settings Not Working

BenB

Reaction score
I have two photo periods set up on the auto settings. Both settings are coming on at the correct time, but not at the correct brightness/light settings. I have the lights set to 100% intensity for all wavelength bands, but the lights will often turn on at a much dimmer setting and will not change to the correct setting unless I turn the settings on and off or mess around with changing it to manual mode and back to auto mode. In addition the app loses connection to the light, and I cannot reconnect with the light without unplugging it and plugging it back in.

There is clearly some sort of bug in the software. How do I fix the issue?

Reactions: Citoyen
Hi,

What's the model and size of the light?
Try to use manual mode, slide each channel separately, will they work normally?

Hi,

What's the model and size of the light?
Try to use manual mode, slide each channel separately, will they work normally?
WRGB2 Pro120 with a US Plug

Yes, the brightness settings work as they should for every channel in manual mode. This issue is specifically related to the auto settings, as I explained.

I have the same problem with the lamp, but i don't use clear tank mode. If i turn on second auto mode, the brightness is reduce.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231030-102821.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030-102821.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 10
I have the same problem with the lamp, but i don't use clear tank mode. If i turn on second auto mode, the brightness is reduce.
That sucks. I am still experiencing the same problem even after buying the wifi dongle to try to fix it.

Maybe the problem is with programming two photo periods, since only seems to effect the one I have set up in the morning and the afternoon program works fine.

I'm going to try going back to a single photo period and see if the problem goes away.

What's the light model and size of you guys? And please take a screenshot of the light firmware version, also your login email of the app. Will send t technicians to check.