What light settings to use for newly setup High Tech Planted tank

Ramp0527

Reaction score
I am using Chihiros WRGB 2 Slim on my 45x28x28 cm tank. I have proper nutriets below aquasoil and CO2 system also available.

I have question on what light intensity to use in my new planted tank where we have lots of red stems and green midground and foreground plants and going forwards what % are to be used for good red plants and others.

I am using Chihiros WRGB 2 Slim on my 45x28x28 cm tank. I have proper nutriets below aquasoil and CO2 system also available.

I have question on what light intensity to use in my new planted tank where we have lots of red stems and green midground and foreground plants and going forwards what % are to be used for good red plants and others.
Your tank width and height is small when using the WRGB II Slim light. To avoid algae for a just planted tank, 20%-30% is okay.
Then add 5% every week.
As for the final status you wanna to reach, it depends on many factors and your tank is high tech, light is only one factor. You can use preset mode like red, green...but need to adjust the percentages, try to set different settings that both you and plants like.