Unreliable App for Essential Light Control

nom3ra

Reaction score
I am extremely frustrated with your product and app. Every single sign-in method is broken, and without access to the app, I cannot control the lights. This is unacceptable, especially when ecosystems depend on these products for survival. If you cannot guarantee 100% uptime with your app, there MUST be an offline solution to control the lights. It's irresponsible to leave users and their aquatic systems at the mercy of a faulty app.

Reactions: Zorrro
Hi,
App technicians found there is a bug of login of the app My Chihiros, you couldn't login with Apple ID or there is the Unknown Error, app technicians are now fixing it, please wait.

Hi,
App technicians found there is a bug of login of the app My Chihiros, you couldn't login with Apple ID or there is the Unknown Error, app technicians are now fixing it, please wait.
FYI non of the login methods work, not just apple ID

Hi guys,
Technicians have fixed the app login problem.
Now can login.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
Dear administrator, I know app it’s self can’t be bulletproof but you running multimillion dollar company .. we are the buyers of your product , I choose chihiros for it’s liability design technology.. pls don’t make me go back to Fluval ..

Dear administrator, I know app it’s self can’t be bulletproof but you running multimillion dollar company .. we are the buyers of your product , I choose chihiros for it’s liability design technology.. pls don’t make me go back to Fluval ..
Thank you, the technical team will strengthen supervision of the My Chihiros app.