New Tank Setting

IC2000

Reaction score
I just setup my new Wide 30cm X Width 30cm (W) X Height 45cm, It has no soil, only sand. Most of plants are Bucephalandras, Anubias & some moss. Only using liquid vertilizer every 2 days. It has CO2 and also Chihiros Doctor ver 3 running. I'm using Seachem Stability to speed up the tank cycle as well.

The tank using 30cm Chihiros WRGB 2 Slim. I wanted my buces red color more come out as well as some amber tetras in there. I saw some tank can make the fish really deep red color.

What is the best setting for my tank to avoid algae growing? Do I need gradually make changes on the setting? How long the best to turn the light on?

Waiting for suggestions.

30x30x45cm tank, WRGB II Slim 30 light is enough.
Keep 6-8h lighting period.

As for color settings, you can add more red percentage to make it red or add iron fertilizer.

Thank you for the advice. What is the percentage for Red, Green & Blue to make sure the intensity not too strong and enough to reach the bottom the depth of 40cm? Can you give me the percentage combination which to give the color of the red fish and also red plants stronger than before without creating algae? Thank you.

You can set 60%-80%, stand front the tank and slide the percentage to find your favorite color setting.

Thank you for the advice. You mean 60%-80% each color category like 60% green, 60% blue and 80% Red for example?

60%-80% for each RGB color, you can adjust each color.