Need help on Ramp up time and Ramp Down time

Preetham Kushalappa

Reaction score
Hi,

I brought Chihiros WRGB2 PRO 80 light for my aquarium last week. I have already set ramp up/down time to 1 hr in automatic settings for total timeline 8 AM to 3 PM. I have observed Ramp up/Ramp down time will not be triggered until I enable the bluetooth in phone and Open the My Chihiros App and make the Auto settings screen as active.

My question is whether this is expected from the light or it is a defect either in App or Light itself? If i am missing any settings in My Chihiros App. Please let me know.

Hello. I recently started scaping my 80L tank again and i have wrgb 60 cm as well as the app. I had it running without the app but i didn't like the color settings so i reactivated the app to change daycycle as well but know it only turns on if i connect with bluetooth. Deleting app and doing it all over again doesnt work and now it wont work without the app anymore so this is a completely garbage product in my eyes. Thankfully i got it for free few years ago lol

Hi,

I brought Chihiros WRGB2 PRO 80 light for my aquarium last week. I have already set ramp up/down time to 1 hr in automatic settings for total timeline 8 AM to 3 PM. I have observed Ramp up/Ramp down time will not be triggered until I enable the bluetooth in phone and Open the My Chihiros App and make the Auto settings screen as active.

My question is whether this is expected from the light or it is a defect either in App or Light itself? If i am missing any settings in My Chihiros App. Please let me know.
Did you save the auto settings and activate the button?
And make sure don't use smart plug, keep power on always. If there is a sudden power outage, you need to enter the app to reconnect the light.

Hello. I recently started scaping my 80L tank again and i have wrgb 60 cm as well as the app. I had it running without the app but i didn't like the color settings so i reactivated the app to change daycycle as well but know it only turns on if i connect with bluetooth. Deleting app and doing it all over again doesnt work and now it wont work without the app anymore so this is a completely garbage product in my eyes. Thankfully i got it for free few years ago lol
Make sure saving the auto settings and activate button.
Make sure no sudden power outage.