Light not working because App is broken

JAC

Reaction score
Cannot log in via any means…Apple, Google, or through my account. Have deleted and reinstalled app, turned everything off and back on again. It is ridiculous that this light cannot work through any means except through an unreliable and poorly designed app. There should be a separate remote or some other way to operate it. I never would have purchased this product had I realized this flaw.

Reactions: ajohns and cs10204
Cannot log in via any means…Apple, Google, or through my account. Have deleted and reinstalled app, turned everything off and back on again. It is ridiculous that this light cannot work through any means except through an unreliable and poorly designed app. There should be a separate remote or some other way to operate it. I never would have purchased this product had I realized this flaw.
Well , if we knew :)

Hi guys,
App technicians found there is a bug of login of the app My Chihiros, you couldn't login with Apple ID or there is the Unknown Error, app technicians are now fixing it, please wait.

Reactions: pigabyte
Hi guys,
App technicians found there is a bug of login of the app My Chihiros, you couldn't login with Apple ID or there is the Unknown Error, app technicians are now fixing it, please wait.
Thank you for at least the quick acknowledgement and confirmation you are working on fixing it. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.
But I think in the future you need to have a way to at least have basic functionality controllable without log in or checking in with a server. Because stuff like this does happen which is to be expected, but there should be a way to at least turn our lights on without relying on logging into a server.

Thank you for at least the quick acknowledgement and confirmation you are working on fixing it. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.
But I think in the future you need to have a way to at least have basic functionality controllable without log in or checking in with a server. Because stuff like this does happen which is to be expected, but there should be a way to at least turn our lights on without relying on logging into a server.
Today technicians will solve this issue, I will also feedback your suggestion to them.
Really sorry for what happened to you guys.

Hi guys,
Technicians have fixed the app login problem.
Now can login.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Still NOT WORKING ON IOS!!!
Is your app the latest version? If not you can delete the app, download new version in App Store or Google Play.
What's your phone model and IOS version?
If still not work, you can inform us the login email of the app, technicians could check.

Is your app the latest version? If not you can delete the app, download new version in App Store or Google Play.
What's your phone model and IOS version?
If still not work, you can inform us the login email of the app, technicians could check.
YES! I'm using iPhone 15 Pro, latest iOS version, latest app version, just tried to remove app and reinstall it, still not working!!! All I want to do is just be able to control my light, which is a product I have paid for! And now I even can't do it!!! WTF!!!

YES! I'm using iPhone 15 Pro, latest iOS version, latest app version, just tried to remove app and reinstall it, still not working!!! All I want to do is just be able to control my light, which is a product I have paid for! And now I even can't do it!!! WTF!!!
IOS 18?
What's the login email of the app, technicians could check.
If it's private, you can start a conversation with us.