Issue with Modifying Dosing Periods in the Chihiros App

Flavescensreef

Reaction score
Subject: Issue with Modifying Dosing Periods in the Chihiros App

Dear Chihiros Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to report an issue I have encountered while using the Chihiros dosing pump with your app. Specifically, after setting the dosing periods under the “Custom Schedule” or “Timer Schedule,” I am unable to modify or delete these periods once they are set. While I can adjust the daily dosing quantity, the app does not allow me to re-enter the dosing period settings to make any changes or cancellations.

The only option available seems to be resetting the entire pump, which not only erases the dosing schedule but also removes the calibration settings. This forces me to recalibrate the pump from scratch, which is time-consuming and inconvenient.

Would it be possible to introduce a feature that allows users to modify or delete individual dosing periods without having to reset the entire pump? This would greatly improve the user experience and allow for more flexibility in adjusting dosing schedules.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response and any potential updates that could address this issue.

Best regards,

IMG_1882.png