Error: After closing the application, RGB Vivid 2 is removed from the device menu.

Serje

Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem with saving the connected device (RGB Vivid 2) and its settings in the application after closing the application.
The device was purchased in 2020 and was constantly used until the beginning of 2022. From 2022 to today 08/15/2024 the device was not used and was stored properly in the factory packaging. Yesterday I connected the device again, configured, saved and closed the application. Today I found that the device is missing in the application.
When searching for a new device in the application, everything goes well, the device is detected, after which you can configure it and save the settings. BUT, as soon as you close the application, the device disappears from the list with all the saved settings.
The device has a password, maybe this somehow affects it?
An interesting point - in the application, in the device settings, there is no way to delete the password. For example, in the settings of the second lamp (WRGB 2 Slim) there is a button to delete the password.
Please help fix this problem.

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-15_16-47-29.jpg
    photo_2024-08-15_16-47-29.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo_2024-08-15_16-47-41.jpg
    photo_2024-08-15_16-47-41.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
Checked the back data, the last saving time of this light is 2022-09-17, so in 2024 you didn't save the settings well.
We have deleted the connection password.
You can plug out power of the light for a few mintues then plug back in to connect again to set.

Reactions: Serje
Checked the back data, the last saving time of this light is 2022-09-17, so in 2024 you didn't save the settings well.
We have deleted the connection password.
You can plug out power of the light for a few mintues then plug back in to connect again to set.
Thank you very much! Everything works great!

Reactions: Administrator