Cooling Fan temperature has an error of 1.5 degrees Celsius upwards.

Chesy64

Reaction score
I acquired a Cooling Fan with Firmware Version: 24

But there is a calibration problem with the temperature sensor.

The temperature has an error of 1.5 degrees Celsius upwards. I have two digital thermometers and one mercury thermometer. In these thermometers I have readings of 26.4 degrees Celsius while in the ChihirosFan I have readings of 27.9. It is clear that the sensors are in the same corner. of the aquarium and I have a power head to generate movement in the water.

Is there a way to calibrate the sensor?

I searched the APP for "MY Chihiros OS Version" but couldn't find a way to modify the baseline or recalibrate the sensor.

Is there a firmware update that fixes this problem?

How can you help me solve this problem?

Regards

There will be a calibration button, technicians are now upgrading, still need some time.
Enter Device settings page to type the correct temp to calibrate.

There will be a calibration button, technicians are now upgrading, still need some time.

Ok, I understand then that they are going to launch a new version of the APP where, through a button within the APP, a calibration will be allowed to be carried out in order to correct the error of 1.5 degrees Celsius above the real temperature indicated by the sensor.
I'm waiting for the new version when it's available and possibly also a firmware update, which is where I think the problem could really be.

Regards

Reactions: Administrator