Chihiros A1201 x B120

Raphael Rocha

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I am currently in the process of setting up my aquarium, which measures 120 x 50 x 50, and I am seeking advice on selecting the appropriate lighting system.

I intend to grow low and medium demand plants such as Anubias, Cryptocoryne, Hygrophila, and Echinodorus. After researching, I have narrowed down my options to two possibilities: the A 1201 series and the B 120 series.

The A 1201 series offers 9,000 lumens, while the B 120 series provides around 6,000 lumens. I am torn between the two options and would greatly appreciate your recommendation based on your expertise.

Despite the lower quantity of lumens, is the B series still a viable option for growing plants without experiencing a lack of brightness? Do you have a spectrum map for both lights so I can compare them?

Additionally, I noticed that the B series features an RGB LED, which may result in a more reddish coloration, whereas the A series may produce a more bluish hue. Could you please advise me on which option would be most suitable for promoting optimal plant growth in my aquarium?

A I Series discontinued, you can choose A II 1201, it's white led light.
B 120 has WRGB led beads but cannot adjust each color separately.

A II Series is better than B Series than A I Series light.

As for a 120 x 50 x 50cm tank, we recommend using a WRGB II 120 light.