Can’t log in

bogdan

Reaction score
Hello,
I use 3 wrgb2 since one year. no problem at all. But since this morning I cannot login. Let me be more specific : usually I open the application and it brings me to my personal page with device tank and so on since this morning, I was logged out for no reason and when I tried to login using “ continue with Apple” it asked me the permission was Face ID. Everything is fine so far and then the application brings me back to the login page. One point to consider there is no error message. I tried on several devices like iPhone iPad and MacBook. Same problem. I restarted every devices, including the lights, the Wi-Fi, and the iPhone. I still have the same problem. The software my Chihiros is update. Same with my Apple devices everything is up-to-date. Solid green light on AC adapter. The Bluetooth and GPS is on. This is unbelievably frustrating because I have the most expensive lights on the market, but I cannot control them. One last point I also tried to make a new registered, but after typing my email address and password I get an unknown error message. I hope I will receive a message from you today. Thanks forward.

Last edited:
Hi,
App technicians found there is a bug of login of the app My Chihiros, you couldn't login with Apple ID or there is the Unknown Error, app technicians are now fixing it, please wait.

Reactions: bogdan
Technicians have fixed the app login problem.
Now can login.

Fix my ass! Still can't login! Just fucking remove the login requirement! I just want to control my light!

Fix my ass! Still can't login! Just fucking remove the login requirement! I just want to control my light!
Is your app the latest version? If not you can delete the app, download new version in App Store or Google Play.
What's your phone model and IOS version?
If still not work, you can inform us the login email of the app, technicians could check.