C2 RGB appears green

michael.minnie

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have 3 units of the C2 RGB. Two of them appears to be correct, and the one seems to be more green of colour - this is with red, green and blue channel on the same level. The two which appears to be correct, can be set to 140% and the green looking one only 100%. I did check firmware and it's up to date. I removed and re-added. Same issue. comparrison.jpg

So in above image, the one on the left looks more green.

nornal one.jpg
Above image shows the lines cast on the wall, where you can note the 3 different channels: green, blue and red (top to bottom)
This is from the normal looking one.

green looking c2.jpg

The above shows the green looking one, cant see the other channels, only green.

Can someone please help?

Some lights use old chips couldn't support above 100% setting and power usage ring function in the new app version My Chihiros.
Lights with new chip could support above 100% setting and more functions.

The different color is due to different lighting percentage, no problem of the device itself.

Some lights use old chips couldn't support above 100% setting and power usage ring function in the new app version My Chihiros.
Lights with new chip could support above 100% setting and more functions.

The different color is due to different lighting percentage, no problem of the device itself.
Both are set to rgb 30,30,30. I tested the rgb of the one that only goes to 100%. There is almost no difference on the blue LED at 30% to 100% where the red and green becomes brighter. Both units should look exactly the same at 30/30/30 setting. There is no different colour percentage. They are the same.

You mean in manual mode, red and green at 0%, slide blue from 30% to 100%, blue light brightness didn't increase?
Tt only increase from 0% to 30%?

Could you record a video? Slide each RGB channel separately and show how the light reacts.
Suppose a problem of the bluetooth controller.

You mean in manual mode, red and green at 0%, slide blue from 30% to 100%, blue light brightness didn't increase?
Tt only increase from 0% to 30%?

Could you record a video? Slide each RGB channel separately and show how the light reacts.
Suppose a problem of the bluetooth controller.
yes, significant change from 0-30% and almost no noticeable change from 30-100%. Will take a video when i get home. I switched the controllers already, same thing. So not the controller.