API for accessing dosing pump

obiwan007

Reaction score
As a developer I want to integrate my dosing pump with some external sensors (like pH, EC) and switch on the pumps according to these external data.
How is that possible?Can you point me to the Bluetooth LE specification of the pump? Which UUIDs/Characteristics are you using?
How can I switch on the pump for a defined time based on an external event?
Scheduling the pump via the app is no option as I do not know exactly when a value is changing. This is not constant.

For individual developer sorry we don't have any information.
If it's a business cooperation of the company API, can contact us officially.

Would have been nice if you just open source the BLE API and help the community.
Otherwise people try to figure out how it is working anyways (like it is with your RGB lights already).
Integrating lights (and other devices) with a home automation system (like Home Assistent) is not very far fetched I guess.

Reactions: dey4sandip
Would have been nice if you just open source the BLE API and help the community.
Otherwise people try to figure out how it is working anyways (like it is with your RGB lights already).
Integrating lights (and other devices) with a home automation system (like Home Assistent) is not very far fetched I guess.
Our devices don't support Google Home...Can only use our app My Chihiros to control.

Our devices don't support Google Home...Can only use our app My Chihiros to control.#
I'm not thinking directly about Google Home. This is only one system (which is not really used in bigger appartments/houses).
Support for "Matter" would be interesting in the future but this probably requires a new firmware.
I just want to control the device WITHOUT the app. I can not control the app via an external system at all. The only way would be to open up/document your BLE protocol. People then can implement solutions for HomeAssistant, IoBroker or other things.
You would open up big markets for other usages of you pump (like hydroponics) - where you need to have more control when the pump is running (beside some kind of schedule).

I'm not thinking directly about Google Home. This is only one system (which is not really used in bigger appartments/houses).
Support for "Matter" would be interesting in the future but this probably requires a new firmware.
I just want to control the device WITHOUT the app. I can not control the app via an external system at all. The only way would be to open up/document your BLE protocol. People then can implement solutions for HomeAssistant, IoBroker or other things.
You would open up big markets for other usages of you pump (like hydroponics) - where you need to have more control when the pump is running (beside some kind of schedule).
My Chihiros app is the only way.